On 1st September 2012, new regulations came into force regarding school information on school websites.
These are amendments to the School Information (England) Regulations 2008 and apply to maintained schools only. This legislation has been updated in September 2016.
For the full policy details we recommend you visit:
The information that schools must supply on their website is listed below. In order to ensure that Busy Bees Pre-School complies with these regulations, each aspect has been hyperlinked to the appropriate area of the website.
- Contact details
- Admission arrangements or where they may be found (community and voluntary controlled schools only)
- Ofsted Report
- Exam and Assessment Results
- School performance tables on the DfE website.
- School curriculum information
- Behaviour Policy
- School Complaints Procedure
- Pupil Premium allocation, use and impact on attainment.
- Coronavirus (Covid-19) Catch up premium
- PE and Sport Premium for Primary Schools
- Equality Objectives
- SEND Information
- Governors' Information and Duties
- Financial Information Brompton-on-Swales Church of England Primary School - Schools Financial Benchmarking - GOV.UK
- Charging and Remissions Policy
- School’s Values and Ethos
- Requests for Paper Copies